Click here to cancel reply.
Monthly Update (required)
Hello Shlomo and fellow Reality Shifters,
I am a member of a spiritual community that is focused on self-transformation, which is where I first heard of the Healing Olive. After a community gathering a good friend from the community and I were having a conversation, and she told me about the Healing Olive. For some reason it stuck with me, and I emailed her for more information.
Since I am already doing spiritual practices focused on healing and self-transformation, I am not sure how to make the distinction between a “Reality Shift” caused by the Healing Olive and shifts caused by life in general. So it seems the best way to report on the last month is to report on changes that stand out to me.
• Prior to using the Healing Olive I was struggling financially due to not having enough work. After placing my order, but before I had received the Healing Olive in the mail, I received a job offer where I will receive good benefits and pay. I am currently in the pre-employment process and am very excited about this job. It is a stable job and will give me a much higher quality-of-life than I currently possess. I actually put a lot of time and effort into obtaining this job so I’m not sure what to think regarding this event.
• I haven’t had a car since I sold my car back in 2013 during an existential / spiritual crisis. Sometimes it’s been a struggle getting around but I’ve managed due to not having enough funds or need for a car (I currently live in a city with good public transportation). Recently my life circumstances have changed and I realized I need a car. On the day I received the Healing Olive, a friend who is moving asked if I wanted to buy her car for cheap and offered a payment plan, since she knows I’m struggling financially. This event stood out to me.
• I’ve been struggling with addictions of various sorts for most of my life, and have healed some of them over time. Lately I’ve had a noticeable shift in my ability to deal with one of the addictions that has been the hardest to overcome.
• There has been a big healing in my spiritual path regarding my relationship to my spiritual guide.
I’ve been using the Healing Olive every day except for one day where I forgot. The day I forgot was during a two week bout with a nasty flu virus. It’s been pretty easy for me to remember to use it because I use the Healing Olive right before I do my spiritual practice in the morning.
That is all I have to report for now. Thanks Shlomo for this interesting experiment!!! I am looking forward to seeing how this all turns out at the end of month six.
Thank you, Don! No intention to get any credit here, but your journey starts when I look at your picture… That is the critical point… If yu look here: http://www.healingolive.com/healing-olive-work/ it will give you a better understanding of what happens…
Hi Shlomo! Thanks for your response, I just started reading the first book on Reality Transfuring and had an intuition that it works in the way you’ve described. Until next time, thank you again for the Healing Olive!!! Many blessings to you.
Hmm, not sure what to say. Lots has changed since my first update.
• I’m currently going through a big transition regarding work / job / career / vocation. I got a job with good pay & benefits and then after one day on the job decided to quit. Something inside of me kept saying “no, no, no” to the job and I ended up resigning. I’m in a scary situation where I don’t know what the next step is. I don’t have any money.
• I’ve been thinking of moving and going to a school that I’ve been wanting to attend for a long time. I’m at a place where I’m wanting to do things that mean something, not get stuck in the status quo of American society where most things you are told to go after are empty and meaningless.
• Overall, I’m facing a lot of uncertainty and the unknown. Things are starting to feel stale and in need of change.
I’m not sure how I would verify that the Healing Olive is connected to any of the changes in my life. I wish there was a clearer explanation by Shlomo of how the Healing Olive works or is supposed to work. I tried to read the Reality Transurfing material and it all seems very heady and self-absorbed / narcissistic. I don’t think Spirit exists just to fulfill human desires.
Don, it is all about action, or movement, by you. As long as you initiate and make decisions the universe will reciprocate. The minute you stop, everything stops. Here is an excerpt from my original letter to you (with the Healing Olive) “…if you dare, or wish to move, you will reach high… The Healing Olive will enable you to use your full potential, again, IF YOU WISH…”
So it seems you decided that the direction you are moving in is wrong…
You write: ” I’m currently going through a big transition regarding work / job / career / vocation. I got a job with good pay & benefits and then after one day on the job decided to quit. “
OK. So you decided to quit the road you were on, but what did you replace it with?? What action, (movement) are you taking?
You write: “I’ve been thinking of moving and going to a school that I’ve been wanting to attend for a long time. I’m at a place where I’m wanting to do things that mean something, not get stuck in the status quo of American society where most things you are told to go after are empty and meaningless.”
“been thinking” will not get you there.
You write: “Overall, I’m facing a lot of uncertainty and the unknown. Things are starting to feel stale and in need of change.”
So here is my advice: spend some time thinking and researching and then make a decision on what YOU REALLY want to do; once you make that decision, stop thinking and start acting. For every step you make the universe will reciprocate with twenty…
Vadim Zeland writes in Reality Transurfing : “Just put one foot in front of the other”, which is the same as what I wrote to you: The Healing Olive will enable you to use your full potential, again, if you wish…” Regarding your question “How does the Healing Olive work”, I explain some of it the Q&A section, HERE:
Thank you for taking the time and energy to share your response with me. I will consider your guidance and report back in a month. Take care and many blessings to you.
Still going through a tough transition period. I’ve decided to take steps towards going to the school that I’ve been wanting to attend, and have taken action towards that. Not much else to report. I’ve been following Shlomo’s guidance to take action and am trying to trust in the process. We’ll see what happens.
I’m feeling unsure of what to report for this last month. Total upheaval of my whole life. I’m moving to the Boulder, CO area with no safety net to hang on to. Total leap into the unknown. I’ve never done anything like this before, I’ve always had some kind of plan or certainty in my life.
I’m trying to trust in this process but I have so much doubt and fear. Along with this comes a sense of clarity, clarity around what really matters. My spiritual practice matters. My ability to be stable and grounded matters, financially and materially. My educational and vocational goals matter.
I’ve also had a lot of clarity around my self-deception, around all the little and big lies I’ve been telling myself. Scary stuff to look at.
I use the Healing Olive before I do my meditation each day and it gives me a strange sense of comfort, even though my mind tells me it’s all make-believe.
Don, when you take a bold step into the unknown, you will more than likely succeed in a big way… And listen to your heart, not your mind… Good luck.
Thank you so much Shlomo. I will be moving to Colorado during the next month so it will be interesting to do my next monthly report and see where I am on my journey. Take care and until next time, much love to you.
Wow, what can I say. This last month has been fiercely intense.
There is so much that has happened in the past month that it would take me a while to write it all down. So to make a long story short, I went from homeless, jobless and with no money to everything working out for me, and working out much better than I could have imagined. On the spiritual level, I feel like my progress has been accelerating with many synchronicities occurring. I have been humbled and have learned so much in just this last month. I am very grateful for all that I’ve been given on my path.
I got accepted into the school I’ve been dreaming of going to, and on top of that I am eligible for a $10,000 a year special scholarship for my transferred GPA average, which I totally wasn’t expecting.
It really feels like someone or something is watching out for me, and several of my friends have commented on it, without knowing about me using the Healing Olive.
My life feels completely aligned right now, and I am so grateful that life knows so much better than me what I need and is providing it every step I take on my path.
Thank you Shlomo for the Healing Olive, I feel like it has helped me tremendously. I took your advice to listen to my heart and not my mind and it is working quite beautifully. Looking forward to updating a month from now which will be my last entry.
Thanks again and take care!!!
Be Well, Don
Sorry for the late reply.
This is my last report. The Healing Olive works. At this time I know my life is guided. A friend shared this with me and I thought it was a perfect way to share my experience of the Healing Olive:
“God can’t guide your steps unless you’re walking.”
Your Comment (required)